Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I left my heart...

...in San Francisco... Well, not really, but I did like it an awful lot. Enough that I told Mark I want to retire there, on a boat so we can travel wherever we want but be docked in SF.

Last Wednesday, we had the house inspection in the morning, I dropped Mark off at the airport, spent a few hours at work, and then drove myself to the airport. I attended a course on toxicology in San Francisco, and although Mark was able to come, we paid for him separately since work was covering my costs and we didn't fly together. After flying a few different airlines, I have to say my favorite is still Southwest. Great fares and a really fun airline to fly. Plus they seem to be on-time more often and have fewer problems than a lot of the other airlines. Like the one I just flew on...that delayed us because the plane we were supposed to be getting on couldn't get to the gate since there was something sitting on the ground in the way. Bizarre.

I'll share more about SF and some updates on the adoption tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know we're still alive! :)

No comments: