Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday, April 7

Last night my mom drove up and stayed with us so we'd be ready to head out in the morning. Mark and I stayed up most of the night finishing the beds and setting them up and finishing up packing. In the past few days we painted our room and the girls' room, and Mark has been working like mad to finish the beds. I'm happy to say they are DONE and they look great. I think he wishes he'd had a little more time with them, but they really are nice. We slept about three hours then were up to get ready to leave.

Monica picked us up bright and early--I think she might have been at our house before we were awake. :) She took Mark to pick up some McDonald's for breakfast while I got the boys up and dressed. They were very excited to be leaving and get ready even more quickly than usual.

We made it to the airport and Monica took a family picture of us on the way out. I'll try to get a copy of it on here when I get a chance. All of our flights were on time and went great.

No comments: