Friday, August 25, 2006

Fun lunch!

Well I can't work all the time, contrary to what Mark thinks, so I took the opportunity today to have lunch with Julie and Katie, good friends of ours in MI. We went to Flats Grill and it was so yummy. They do sandwiches quesadilla-style. All 3 of us are super busy so it was amazing we were able to find a time that worked for all of us, but we did! It was a quick lunch but so nice to sit and talk, and catch up on all of the news about our families as well as other friends we haven't seen in awhile.

I went to the Grad School today to have my thesis evaluated. I think getting all of the formatting right is a bigger headache than the writing itself. They have to make sure all of the fonts are big enough for microfilming, and that can be difficult with chemical formulas. But it's been done by others and it will be done by me. Eventually. ;) At least I don't have to pay for tuition anymore!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I agree, lunch was wonderful with you girls. The food was great and seeing you both in person was a joy!

I'm happy for you that your defense went so well. Yippy! You're done!