Friday, August 04, 2006

Weekend!

I am so excited it's Friday, in part because I'm really tired. I've got some big stuff coming up in the next few weeks and I'm more than a little stressed. The nice thing is that God is totally taking care of me, both physically and mentally, and hopefully I won't drive Mark crazy over the next few weeks.

I am, however, really looking forward to tomorrow. My sister will be in town and we are going to have lunch with her and her boyfriend! I don't get to see her very often and it will be great to catch up. Then tomorrow night Mark has a vintage base ball game followed by a Cajun potluck. That should be interesting. ;)

We are now the proud owners of a table saw. That puts us at table saw, circular saw, jigsaw, router, compound miter saw, and assorted drills, etc. The next power tool purchase (I think) will be a drill press. We've had a request to make another bed. That's always a good excuse to purchase power tools.

And...I already know what I'm getting Mark for his birthday! Yes, it's in December. Yay for me for being 4 months early. I can't give any details on here 'cause he'd find out, and I want it to be a surprise. So you will have to wait just like Mark. I'll be sure to post and let you know if he likes it.

No comments: