Friday, January 04, 2008

How the days do fly

Not much time to post...must sleep. :) But here are a few pics from the last few days. Those of you who know us will agree that these were definitely meant to be our boys--they're just as weird as we are. :) :)

Searching for "machinas" (cars) under the couch...since they somehow seem to end up there.

Doing puzzles with papa. We do puzzles every day, sometimes twice a day.

What can I say? This is what happens when you're home with mama all day. ;)

6 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Courtney and Mark, thank you for sharing your boys with us! They are precious. I appreciate your insights, too, as a potential adoptive mama. Will you be changing the boys' names or keeping their Ukrainian names? You were calling them Timothy and Alexander in earlier posts, so now I'm wondering. :-)

Sarah Halter said...

How precious. I'm glad to have caught up on all your news after being out of town for a while. And I just have to say that you all are so wonderful and that I'm so proud of you for how you've handled everything and what a wonderful job you're doing as parents to the boys. I'm curious about Debbie's question too. And yes, knowing you both, I can see that they were meant to be your kids :)

Courtney said...

We called them Alexander and Timothy in the earlier posts (pre-court) so as not to reveal their identity before they were legally ours. At this point, we plan to continue calling them Dima and Zhenya. If at some point they choose to use their English first names, we will support that as well. :)

Debora Hoffmann said...

Aha! Thanks for the clarification! :-)

Sarah Halter said...

I think that's wonderful.

junglemama said...

Our cars end up in the couch cushions too! They are so cute. :)