Friday, December 19, 2008

Half day

The boys had a half day of school today so I picked them up early. Dima in particular has been going nuts for the past week or so--all of the schedule changes at school are driving him insane. His teacher actually told me the other day that she had "lots of fun surprises" for the kids the last week of school. My thought was "Have fun dealing with my son!" He just doesn't do well with a lot of change and with the holidays coming on, and school programs, and everything he's a bit on-edge. He's handling it pretty well, I think, all things considered. We're just trying to keep everything consistent at home and deal with stuff as best we can.

1 comment:

Debora Hoffmann said...

I hope Dima was able to relax and have fun at Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!