Monday, August 13, 2007

No news

I apologize to those of you who have been checking the blog regularly today--I can assure you that I have been checking my email just as often! :) :) I haven't heard anything from Kostya, which I am hoping is a good sign that everything went as planned. I know he's super busy with a few different families who are currently in Ukraine and he's been traveling all over the country working with them. I'm hoping he opted to sleep instead of send me an email. ;)

I'll post as soon as I hear anything!

3 comments:

Tami said...

No need to apologize! We know how crazy the wait is...we'll just keep lurking until you post the news! :)

Nataliya said...

Our dossier was submitted on Monday, July 30, but we didn't find out until Tuesday! I was 100% positive it didn't get submitted when there was no e-mail Monday (how hard it is to send an e-mail, right?), but then all of a sudden I've got an e-mail from our facilitator on Tuesday. So hopefully you'll hear something tomorrow!

Laurel said...

I also didn't find out ours got submitted until a Tuesday. Here's to GOOD NEWS tomorrow!!! I'll keep checking back.
Laurel