Saturday, February 13, 2010

T-I-M

Thursday night I had the boys write out their valentines for their parties on Friday. I had already written out Danielle's and Emily's but I knew the boys could write their own, especially since Tim's teacher had requested that his class only write who the cards were from, not to.

So I got Alex going on writing his and then handed Tim's over. If you remember, Tim is the one who has chosen to be Tim because it's shorter to write than Timmy...or Timothy...or Zhenya. :) So in writing out his valentine's cards, he proceeded to go through the whole stack (all 16) and write a "T" on each one in the stack, then an "i" on each one, then the "m". I think he thought it was less work. I didn't bother telling him he still wrote the same number of letters. :)

At least he's trying to be efficient!

6 comments:

Milena said...

In a way, if he needs to concentrate a bit on writing the letters, it might help him writing all of the same kind in a row instead of shifting between them. I can understand how he thinks!

David&Monica said...

That is so funny and just like what Aley would have done!!!!

Missy said...

What a funny kid!! Sounds like quite the character!

Jane said...

Now, THAT'S funny!!!!!

Tami said...

Cute stuff! That sounds exactly like something Nick would do! :)

Faith said...

Sounds like my niece with choosing the short name. She prefers Abigail and will correct someone that calls her Abi but always writes Abi on her papers because it is easier.