Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy birthday to the newest member of our family!

Got your attention there, didn't I? ;)

I didn't want to post until everything was done, but I am now happy to report that I am a proud big sister for the second time!

My newest little sister, Brianna, just turned 13. She joined our family last month and her adoption will be finalized in August. The kids adore their new aunt and I think she's rather fond of her nieces and nephews.

Happy birthday, Brianna, and welcome to the family! :) :)

(I actually do have pictures of my new little sis, but with the laptop malware issue and reformatting the hard drive I haven't been able to get them on the post yet. I'm already a week late with this post so it's going up without pictures which I will hopefully be able to add soon!)

...here they are!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, it finally happened!! Congratulations, and congrats to your mom! It always seems so long while you're waiting but after you finally have them, it's like it was always meant to be that way. I'm so happy for you all!