Thursday, April 12, 2007

Exhausted

That is exactly what I am. These dress rehearsals are killer--I simply can't survive on 6 hours of sleep for more than one or two nights. It would be one thing if we were able to go home and relax, but we go to rehearsal and actually have to focus. :) Due to the craziness I haven't done anything yet with the documents that need to be redone, but it should only take about 30 minutes to fix them. The tentative plan is to fix them tonight, and then take them to be apostilled tomorrow afternoon. I've got to pick Mark up downtown anyway since he'll be there picking up his marathon packet. So, yes, this weekend is opening night, volunteering at Read, Right, and Run Saturday morning (7 am!!), a wine tasting for the Perfectos, second night of the musical, and the marathon Sunday morning. Usually I'm looking forward to the weekend, but right now it doesn't sound any more restful than the week. :)

No comments: