Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ka-ching!

Actually, it should be more of a sucking sound since we just drained our bank account. ;) Yes, we have the money! I picked it up this afternoon and with only some minor glitches with the background check (because it's a large withdrawal), I was in and out in 30 minutes. Thanks, National City! The tellers were so excited about the adoption. I walked in and said who I was and that I was there to make a large withdrawal that we had scheduled with them. One of the tellers (not the one I was working with) said "Oh, is that for--" and stopped herself because she realized that it was obvious they had been talking about us. I said yes, we are adopting and they plied me with questions. :) :) It was a lot of fun and I had to promise to either send pictures or bring the kids in when we get back.

In lighter news (depending on the whipped cream you use ;) )...


You Are Pumpkin Pie



You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality.
You're able to relate to many types of people with many different tastes.
But you're by no means generic or ordinary.
In fact, you're one of the most original people around.

Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special.
You tend confuse people when they first meet you. You're not as complicated as you seem.
Even though you have a lot of spice and flavor to you, you're never overpowering.
You are a calm and comforting force in people's lives.



So those of you who know me, how accurate is this? :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

That was one of the errands we got done today too. Hopefully you're about done with your last day of work too...WOOHOO!!!!! ;) As JacJac would say, 'Only two more night-nights!'

Kathy and Matt said...

I just talked with our bank yesterday about getting the cash we'll need. Fortunately, the manager seemed very familiar with the process and adoptive families needing large amounts of new bills.

I'm so excited for you as you prepare to leave. I can't wait to follow your journey in Ukraine!