Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What a week (and it's only Wednesday)

This weekend was another base ball game, but the boys were so tired that we only stayed for the first couple of innings and then went home to rest. They were so tired they didn't even protest! They slept for an hour and then we went back to the game.

Sunday was a shopping day, which the boys thoroughly enjoyed:

We got them a little better outfitted for summer with sunglasses, hats (they wanted red baseball hats like Papa), and sandals. They wore their sunglasses all through the store and it was hilarious to watch.

Monday, as Mark was getting out of the car at work, the car keys fell out of his pocket and he ended up locking them in the car. It wasn't a big deal, since the boys and I just went out to take him keys and we ate dinner at Cici's pizza as a family. It was nice. :)

Then today, I had my second flat tire in two months. I'm really getting tired of those. I had a huge bolt through the tire, and of course the spare was flat too. ;) It all worked out, but I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

Sarah Halter said...

The boys are so cute in their sunglasses and hats! Hope the rest of the week was a little easier.