Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sale still on!

For those of you who may have purchased MSM's ebook set yesterday, if you were like me you had a hard time downloading it! :)

Apparently their servers were overwhelmed and it made downloads difficult. If this is true for you, please email them and they will make sure you can get your downloads!

Also, if you missed out on the sale yesterday you can still get in today for just a little bit more. You can get Money Saving Mom's full ebook set for $8.97, which is still a fantastic deal. If you're interested, go here for more info.

Bath time last night was interesting. We started giving the boys baths separately a few weeks ago (baths were getting a little out of hand) so that helped tremendously. I put Zhenya's arm in a newspaper bag and put a washcloth around the top to catch any drips and rubberbanded the bag to his cast. I still held his arm out of the water but the bag allowed him to play a little bit and I didn't have to worry about splashing.

I should note that I've never had a cast, so all of this is new to me. Mark says I should be more sympathetic since I don't know how heavy they are (Zhenya's arm is pretty tired by the end of the day). I say the boys should follow my advice and not fall down! LOL

2 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

I've never had a cast, either. I hope Zhenya is as good as new very soon!

Sarah Halter said...

Mark would definitely be the one to know!! Glad he's doing well, was able to play in the tub, AND you got the credit for the swimming lessons.