Thursday, August 07, 2008

Great week

This has been a really great week.

I started my new job, and even if there wasn't anything else to love I would be LOVING my drive--because it's very short. :) Thankfully, I also like many other things about my new job. People are really friendly (even random people just out walking around!) and I'm having a lot of fun getting to know everyone. I've got a lot to learn but I'm really excited about it.

Last night I went out to Bailey's Chocolate Bar with a very good friend and had an absolute blast! We talked for nearly 2 hours while drinking our chocolate martinis and devouring a cheese plate. It was a great evening. :) :)

The boys have had a good week as well which has made my week even better.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. A chocolate bar huh? I might be convinced to imbibe at a place like that! ;)
Glad the boys are having a good week and that you're enjoying your new job.

Thuy said...

I'm so glad your new job is going well! Prayers will be said for a lot more great weeks!

And I happen to like Zhenya's bright orange arm down there. :)