Friday, February 13, 2009

Update on me

Thank you all for your prayers and support of my family over the past week. It is much appreciated.

I did go to Springfield for my grandmother's funeral, and because of a generous husband and a generous employer, I was able to stay for a few days to help out a little. The service was good and I was really joyful to know that my grandmother is no longer in pain but is restored and in a loving, eternal relationship with her Father--all due to the choice she made to trust in Jesus Christ.

I also had a good time with my extended family, most of whom I got to see two weekends in a row as we were in Springfield a couple of weeks ago for a work conference for Mark. It was fun to get to talk and enjoy the company of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandfather for a few days.

No comments: