Thursday, February 06, 2014

I love Thursday because it means the next day is Friday

Thank you for letting me vent. I'm better today. ;)

We will be going in to see the surgeon tomorrow to see if he can repair the arch bar in his office. I'll just leave it at that.

Got good news from the insurance regarding the hyperbaric oxygen treatment. They will basically cover it at 100% after we get the pre-determination letter (still waiting on that; it's supposed to be marked urgent and responded to quickly). Normally we would have some out-of-pocket cost before they would cover at 100% but we've already met our out-of-pocket for Emily for the year. :)

Another day at Children's tomorrow, but that only makes three this week. Four is our record, so it can't have been too bad/crazy of a week.

Mark and I watched Soul Surfer tonight after he ditched band to hang out with me. Awesome movie and such an inspiring story. Good way to end the day, with a little hope and encouragement (and time with my hubby since quality time is my love language!). :)

No comments: