Sunday, December 02, 2007

T-4h and counting

Yes, we are packed. ;) We packed last night and even got to bed at a decent hour! This morning we got up and have been mostly cleaning--Mark did the dishes and I've done a couple of loads of laundry. I have no desire to come home to a dirty, cluttered house! I'm sure it will end up that way soon enough. :) :)

We will be leaving for the airport in about 30 minutes. Our Ukraine cell phone number will be posted on the lefthand side of the blog. You are welcome to call us, just try to remember that we will be about 8 hours ahead of the US. Incoming calls on our cell phone are free. For those who have asked, we do not yet know our appointment time. We will find out on Monday when we arrive, and I will try to post on Monday to let everyone know.

Thanks for all of the prayers and we will post again onc we're in Ukraine!

9 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

By the time you get this, you'll be in Kiev!

Can't wait to follow your journey.

I'll be praying that your appointment goes really well!

ArtworkByRuth said...

We haven't met yet, just fellow Ukrainian adoptive parents and blog hounds. We will be praying for wisdom during your appointment. When we saw our son's profile we knew he was ours, even though he was older than what we wanted and with a diagnosis we initially rejected. May God Bless your journey!

Kevin and Krista said...

Thinking of you and praying for you... :)

You will have to let me know how you were able to get to use your cell phone while there. That sounds good.

In Him,
Krista

Tonya said...

Have I mentioned how EXCITED I am??!?!?!?!?!?

WAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :):):D

junglemama said...

Have a wonderful trip. :)

Catrina said...

I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Mark & Courtney - I am praying and have asked others to pray as well. I will be GLUED to your blog. I'm so excited for you. big hugs, B

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a smooth trip! I'm checking for updates everyday and sending lots of prayers your way. I'm so excited for you.

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Hey Courtney! Hope the appointment went well. We got back to Kyiv LATE last night, and got our boy's medical done this morning, then applied for his visa. We'll be in Kyiv until Friday morning when we fly HOME!! Email me and I'll reply with our phone number here in Ukraine.

Jennifer
dovefamily@bellsouth.net