Tuesday, September 09, 2008

One day at a time

It's official--I'm stressed. I'm not eating and I'm biting my fingernails--an interesting combination. But at least I won't gain weight...I'm pretty sure fingernails don't have much nutritive value. LOL

Prayers for a meeting I have today at 4pm would be much appreciated. :) Nothing too serious, just one of those things that causes stress. I read on someone's blog (I forget who now, sorry!) that stress is a sign that we are not relying on God. I totally believe that, and I've been praying that God would help me have faith that He is in control and that He will guide me in the direction He wants me to go.

It's just hard to be patient. :) And thus, the fingernails go.

3 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Praying for you :)

Debora Hoffmann said...

And how are you doing today? I pray the stress is gone, gone, gone!

Kathy and Matt said...

I hope your meeting went well and that you found peace as you prayed!