Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Home sick

Me, not the boys. Thank goodness. ;)

I have a head cold. It's nothing too severe, but I didn't have anything critical going on at work today so instead of spreading my cold germs to the entire building I opted to stay home. I'm sure my coworkers are thanking me for not sneezing and blowing my nose all around them.

I have a hard time staying at home and resting when I'm sick. I feel like I should be doing things if I'm home, but the whole idea of staying home is to take it easy. I'm hoping to catch up on my coupons (I don't cut them out but enter them all into an excel spreadsheet--it's fantastic and saves me a lot of time) and relax on the couch. Maybe fit in a nap or two. :)

1 comment:

Debora Hoffmann said...

I hope you feel better soon! Mince a clove of garlic, put it on a spoon, cover it with raw honey, and chase it down with warm water. Have a little something in your stomach, too. Do this three times a day; garlic is God's antibiotic!