Monday, January 12, 2009

Just call me "She-Ra"

Yesterday, we moved the washer.

At Lowe's it took 2 men (plus Mark) to load it into our truck.

Mark and I unloaded it off of the truck onto our deck, off of our deck, down the exterior (and might I add, very narrow) basement steps, and into the basement.

And then I found the coupon for free delivery for major appliances from Lowe's.

I have a lovely scrape and bruise on my shin from sliding down the homemade ramp (see the benefit to taking the fence out first? Boards to use for a ramp!) with the washer and nearly crushing Mark. :) But we did get it in the house without a scratch on it. Of course, we can't see if it works because we don't have electric or water yet.

I think the boys were highly entertained. ;)

3 comments:

Tami said...

Boooo-ya! You go girl! :)

tiffers said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you!! I am missing you and not being in St. Louis to see your new house!

ArtworkByRuth said...

I guess you would have laughed at finding the coupon if your sides didn't hurt so much? LOL!
I am inspired and in awe! :)