Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Papa doesn't need pizza

Yesterday, the boys and I were off of school and work but Mark still had to work. After rest time, we had an afternoon snack of hot cocoa and animal crackers. I asked the boys what they wanted for dinner. After deliberating a few minutes, they decided they wanted to go to "the pizza place," aka CiCi's. :) It's one of their favorite places to go because they have so many choices, especially in regards to vegetables. Dima will actually get seconds of vegetables before seconds of pizza (don't worry--he can put away about 8 slices of pizza, too)!

I told them we couldn't go to pizza because papa had to work and wouldn't be able to go with us. They didn't seem to think this was a problem. ;) I reminded them that papa would be very sad if we went to pizza and didn't take him, because he likes pizza too.

"Ohhhh..."

2 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Boy translation for: "What? You have another man in your life that you look after mama? We thought we were the only ones?!"
Sigh. I love boys!

Courtney said...

I love them too! I always wanted boys--they're just so much fun!