Friday, December 20, 2013

We are home!!

Emily woke up quickly in recovery and then fell asleep again and proceeded to sleep for a few hours. I was hopeful that that meant no vomiting but it was not to be. She started throwing up at 7:45pm and it's still going. But it's a lot less than last time and I think she'll be okay if she sleeps tonight. If she's still throwing up tomorrow we need to take her back in, but I think because the work on her mouth was different this time and there wasn't nearly as much bleeding she should be better in the morning. Last time she swallowed a lot of blood and continued draining blood from her mouth for about 24 hours. She's not draining much at all this time. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My! See what happens when I don't stop by for a while! So glad things went better than expected and you are home! Praying it heals quickly!
Sorry about your kitchen sink...praying it comes together soon too!
Merry Early Christmas if I don't hear more from you before then! :)