Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tired

I have not been sleeping well due to a lot of things going on right now. I slept 9 hours Friday night which was wonderful! I felt so rested on Saturday, although at Mark's base ball game in the afternoon I'm pretty sure I still could have laid down and taken a nap in the sun.

Saturday was Mark's first official base ball game. The kids were thrilled to be out at the park playing again. Unfortunately, Emily has a love affair with her water bottle which means she becomes rather attached to the bathrooms. :) I usually try to make her wait at least a few minutes when she tells me she needs to go, but it made me giggle so much watching her do the "potty dance" that I took her pretty quickly. I really don't need any accidents at the park. :)

School should be back to normal this week, at least for Alex. The other three all have field trips to the zoo tomorrow. They will have a blast and all I have to remember is to send them in their field trip t-shirts!

No comments: