Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank you, I'll pass

I would like to respectfully request that I never have to repeat yesterday. I think I can safely characterize it as the most stressful day of my life to date, and having gone through two international adoptions that's saying quite a bit.

I'm not posting any details because they're irrelevant and don't need to be public. All of us are safe, happy, and healthy which is all that really matters to me. :)

I'm just really, really happy it's Tuesday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Courtney - it's always good to remember tha tif God brings you to it, he WILL get you through it!
Marsha

tiffers said...

Congrats on making it to Tuesday. I hope it went much better for you.

Dawn said...

Amen to that! It was a really odd Monday all around, but you definitely won the prize! We're all thrilled that you made it to Tuesday! :)

Thuy said...

Yay for the past being in the past!