Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Only one more day!

I set up Cathryn and Connor's chipin to end on January 7. It seems like an odd date, but this was a Christmas project and tomorrow--January 7--is their Christmas. As a Christmas present to Cathryn and Connor, I will be matching all donations made to their Chipin for the next 24 hours, up to $50 per donation. How I wish I could match more and give them enough money in their grant fund that a family could step forward without having to worry about where their adoption money would come from!

I do know that when the time is right their family will be there to get them. In the meantime, I think of all the snuggles and love they miss out on by being in an orphanage. I can only hope that they are in a good orphanage--like Emily and Danielle's--where they are getting plenty of attention and care.

If for some reason the Chipin ends before the end of the day tomorrow (sometimes they're finicky that way) I will start a new one in case anyone wants to make a donation to be matched.

No comments: